Κάθε τέλος μια νέα αρχή - Ends are new beginnings

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Κάθε τέλος μια νέα αρχή - Ends are new beginnings

Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 10.35.41.png

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to let you know about some upcoming changes to the Community Team. With a heavy heart, it's time for me to leave the CC, as I will take on a new challenge in my career. 

I've been part of this community for almost two years, and while I didn't join it during the... best of circumstances, I loved coming to work every day, thanks to you all. 

I will dearly miss talking to you, coming up with content ideas for you to read, creating topics and taking virtual tours around the world alongside you; raise your hand if I ever bugged you to create content and send you a doc link to do so. I'll miss the continuous flow of expert advice and knowledge you all had and provided to your peers, the engaging discussions, the fun games. 

The good thing is I'll be staying with Airbnb, building and supporting a team of Host Leaders in Southeast Europe. I will still see most of the CC team in different meetings from time to time and will have a chance to find out how you all are. I might even make a surprise appearance in a meetup - not a threat but proceed with caution 😁

The community will always stay very close to my heart, and I'll make sure to visit from time to time to read your posts. I'll certainly pop in to read your feedback on some exciting things we've been planning for a while. 

This also means that a new Community Manager is stepping in to ensure the trio of managers is restored around here; please give a big welcome to @Sybe - between his love for cooking, his purrfect cat and the energy he brings he’s basically me, but Dutch - so you are in good hands 😜

So go on, keep making me proud! 

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 11.39.43.png

32 Replies 32

@Nick  Good luck in you new position😊 

Welcome @Sybe 

Bharati-Carla0
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

All the best to you, @Nick . This lifestyle is all about saying yes to adventure & opportunity, right? And welcome @Sybe I'm pretty new to the community so I look forward to getting to know you and everyone better. 

Your furbaby looks like trouble. We currently have 3 dogs but I've had my share of cats. 😉

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Congrats @Nick 

Best of luck with the new chapter. Looking forward to your bigger success.

Keep up the excellent work in your new position..

Thank you, Nick !Thank you, Nick !

Salut @Sybe