Superhost!

Answered!
Anastasia424
Level 2
Lüdenscheid, Germany

Superhost!

Hey everyone!

I am so new in this business, we are 2 months Hosts and just got superhost!

I don‘t jet know what that actually means, but I am super proud and super excited about that!

means that my guests are very satisfied and happy about our accommodation.

this means a lot to us!

i am very open for more tips and experience from all of you🫶🏻

1 Best Answer
Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Anastasia424  

As an Airbnb Superhost, you'll receive improved visibility, higher referral bonuses, increased bookings, and ultimately more revenue

you simply earn Superhost status by doing things like receiving positive reviews, being responsive, and avoiding cancellations where possible.

When you maintain your Airbnb Superhost status for 4 quarters in a row, you earn a $100 bonus credit on your account.  This is in the form of a travel coupon that you can use to book an Airbnb or Airbnb Experience

Treat your guests with the utmost care if you want them to have a happy experience. A happy guest experience translates into returning customers and positive reviews

Good communication and thoughtfully tailored experiences. You must keep testing to see what works for you. After all, not all experiences are the same and we all host differently.

Congrats on becoming a Superhost!

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Anastasia424  

As an Airbnb Superhost, you'll receive improved visibility, higher referral bonuses, increased bookings, and ultimately more revenue

you simply earn Superhost status by doing things like receiving positive reviews, being responsive, and avoiding cancellations where possible.

When you maintain your Airbnb Superhost status for 4 quarters in a row, you earn a $100 bonus credit on your account.  This is in the form of a travel coupon that you can use to book an Airbnb or Airbnb Experience

Treat your guests with the utmost care if you want them to have a happy experience. A happy guest experience translates into returning customers and positive reviews

Good communication and thoughtfully tailored experiences. You must keep testing to see what works for you. After all, not all experiences are the same and we all host differently.

Congrats on becoming a Superhost!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Many Congratulations @Anastasia424 and thank you for sharing this amazing news with us! I wish you continued success in this endeavour. 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Anastasia424 

Congratulations Anastasia for achieving Superhost status so quickly.

The calendar year is split into 4 Superhost assessment periods ......

1st January to 31st December same year

1st April to the 30th March next year

1st July to the 30th June next year

1st October to the 30th September next year.

You have started off in great fashion, although you have only been hosting for 3 months you have managed to satisfy the Superhost requirements for that current assessment period, 1st October 2022 to 30th September 2023. The Superhost requirements for that assessment period were....

a minimum 10 completed stays with no cancellations and maintained a rating in excess of 4.8!

You satisfied that with 21 completed stays and no cancellations, and you did that within 2 months of going live. Good on you Anastasia, that is great hosting.

What does Superhost status entitle you too?

1/......Superhosts are given preferential placement in listing search pages ahead of other listings.

2/.....Superhosts have direct access to support being channeled to the first available support person in any support centre around the world. I find most times support enquiries will have me speaking to a support person in less than 2 minutes.

3/......Many guest will only stay with a Superhost and the search pages toolbar allows a  guest to only view listings run by Superhosts. 

4/......If you retain Superhost status and meet the requirements for 12 consecutive months of an assessment period you will receive a $100 US coupon to spend on your travels with Airbnb. 

Anastasia, Superhosts are the elite of Airbnb hosts, they have a proven track record of guest satisfaction. Remember Superhost is not an Airbnb award, it is a guest award because a Superhost must maintain a star rating of more than 4.8 in order to retain their Superhost status.

Good luck Anastasia, I hope your hosting career turns out to be as successful as ours has been.

Cheers........Rob