“Where you’ll sleep" section – order reversed

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

“Where you’ll sleep" section – order reversed

I noticed today while looking at my listing that in the "Where you’ll sleep" section the order of the photos has been reversed: the living room with the sofa bed appears on the left and the bedroom on the right.

Please note that I have not made any changes to my listing.

I then tried to reload the photos in the "Rooms and spaces" section and unfortunately the order did not change.

Has this happened to you too?

Andrea

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/730268051591450658

42 Replies 42

Ciao @Andrea6232 

OK I see what you mean and it would seem that AI is following the same logic in that if there is a sofa bed in the living room then that will show up first in the "where you will sleep" section since the order of the photo tour starts with the living room and no way for us to choose a difference sequence in the way the rooms are displayed on our listing.  By the end of January, all our listings will start the photo tours with the living area showing up first with no way to deviate from that.  At least for now...

Your problem is slightly different to @Logan180 and my situation and I can't see a way round for you unfortunately 😩 

Thanks @Joelle43 ,

I think Airbnb should solve this issue, no way that sofa bed is shown first than main bedroom!

Hope someone in the Airbnb technical team will take care of the problem!

Andrea

Buongiorno @Bhumika , @Joelle43, @Angela1056,

am I wrong or has this problem not yet been resolved with the new Summer Release?

thanks

Andrea

Ciao @Andrea6232 

I've just tried out an experiment on my listing by adding a sofa bed to the lounge and interestingly, it appeared after the two bedrooms if viewed by a guest!  

How about deleting that sofa bed from your lounge and then putting it  back to see where it comes up in the Where you'll sleep section?  Or even deleting the lounge completely and reallocating the pictures again if plan A doesn't work? I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed of course🤞

There has been a change to the order of the photos since we can now drop and drag them within the space.  However the order of how the rooms appear on our listings remains with the Lounge first, kitchen next etc

All the best

Joëlle

Thank you @Joelle43 ,

I just tried your trick but ufortunately it does not work 😔

Hope Airbnb will fix it soon

Andrea

@Andrea6232 drat!  What if you deleted all the bedrooms and the lounge and then recreated them again?  Clutching at straws at this stage but it was interesting that on my listing with the same version as you, the order was correct.

@Joelle43  I thought about it but I have to tell you that I didn't do it as I fear that such a drastic solution could lead to new (and worse) problems 😂

Hello @Bhumika 

My level of computer skills ends with a screenshot I'm afraid😂

From the first screenshot you see Bedroom 2 which is the green bedroom but when guests view the part "Where you will sleep" on the listing it has become bedroom 1.

Originally the large beige master bedroom was coming up as Bedroom 1

Capture d’écran 2023-10-25 à 16.22.31.pngCapture d’écran 2023-10-25 à 16.23.09.png

Thank you!

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Ahaha! You never fail to make me chuckle and smile while reading your responses😝 @Joelle43 .

Thank you so much @Andrea6232 @Joelle43 !! I will pass these images over to the tech team and circle back once I hear something about it. 

Thank you for your patience while I have this reviewed🌻.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello @Bhumika, on my listing the second bedroom is coming up as the first bedroom in the section “Where you’ll sleep” and so on with the other bedrooms…

IMG_0243.png

IMG_0242.png

Thanks!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Angela1056 ! Noted the screenshots and shared it ahead. 

Thank you again!🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Angela1056
Level 10
Linarolo, Italy

@Andrea6232 @Joelle43 ciao, yes, it happened to me too! I gave a number to each of my 5 rooms in the photos of the listing but now I had to change the numbering because in the “Where you’ll sleep” section se sequence has changed. How boring!

Kevin2535
Level 2
Marietta, GA

I'm still seeing the same issue on my listing.  My "where you'll sleep" order is still reversed.  Do we have an idea when this will be fixed?  This HAS to be causing potential bookings from being lost.  

Jacci6
Level 2
Charleston, SC

@Bhumika Hello, I'm having the same problem as well with my "Where You'll Sleep" being out of order. My listing shows the sofa couch in the living room before the two bedrooms. Will this be fixed soon? I imagine it's deterring bookings. 

Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 6.35.16 PM.png

Ciao @Jacci6 and @Bhumika , I raised this problem almost a month ago but unfortunately it still exists today, let's hope it will be resolved soon ...