Reviews

Answered!

Reviews

He

How can i transfer my reviews from my other airbnb account? 
i  made some modifications to my place and created a new listing with the same address. 
how do i transfer the reviews from the old one to the new one?

1 Best Answer

Thank you everyone. 
i did deactivate the other one. 

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jermaine48 you can't. I don't know why you started this but two accounts is also against Airbnb's rules.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why would you start a new account ? And why would you start a new listing @Mike-And-Jane0 

Just modify your existing listing under your existing account 

@Helen3 strange tag - I think you meant @Jermaine48 

Oops yes I did 😀😂

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Jermaine48 

It sounds as if you've duplicated your listing and Airbnb have been suspending listings that have the same pictures, same addresses in the last two weeks.  Make a search on this forum and you'll see what I mean and it takes weeks to resolve at best and some hosts have had their listings permanently removed from the platform.

Why did you feel you had to create a new listing to make adjustments to your existing listing?

Thank you everyone. 
i did deactivate the other one. 

@Jermaine48. Jermaine, did you deactivate by mistake and was it recently? If it should simply have been snoozed then you might try approaching Airbnb CS about re activating the old listing (with the old reviews). Otherwise they are lost to the old listing. With snoozing, even though the listing isnt visible, the reviews appear under the host icon.