Please review my listing

Answered!
Peter4167
Level 2
Lewes, DE

Please review my listing

Dear All,

We've had plenty of interest in the past, but now, under new management (me), things have been slow.

Of late, interest has increased likely because we lowered the price a couple of weeks ago.

But, if anything about our listing needs attention, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Peter

Sperryville, Va, USA

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1087187827569069805?adults=1&check_in=2024-05-22&check_out=2024-05-24&s...

1 Best Answer

@Peter4167. Hi Peter, your home is lovely and located in a special place. In reviewing I'd make the following suggestions:

1. Shorten descriptions under pictures. Too wordy and people dont need to know about the artwork origins in picking a place. Leave that info in the guest welcome book.

2. As soon as the leaves come in, take up to date pics of trees- green is good.

3. You  mention the moon view- get a pic of this too

4. Set up the outside with chairs, BBQ etc- make people want to spend time outside as it warms up (both night and day pics).

5. Invest in some outdoor solar string lights. You have the space and again encourages people to gather outside.

Just my 2 cents.

Good luck.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

@Peter4167. Hi Peter, your home is lovely and located in a special place. In reviewing I'd make the following suggestions:

1. Shorten descriptions under pictures. Too wordy and people dont need to know about the artwork origins in picking a place. Leave that info in the guest welcome book.

2. As soon as the leaves come in, take up to date pics of trees- green is good.

3. You  mention the moon view- get a pic of this too

4. Set up the outside with chairs, BBQ etc- make people want to spend time outside as it warms up (both night and day pics).

5. Invest in some outdoor solar string lights. You have the space and again encourages people to gather outside.

Just my 2 cents.

Good luck.

Thank you, Frances, for your very helpful suggestions; I will move on them.

Thank you very much.

Take care.

Best,

Peter