Critique my listing

Connie481
Level 2
Baraboo, WI

Critique my listing

Hi, we are in our 4th year of hosting in the busy Wisconsin Dells, WI tourist town! Business has been good, but there are a few others right downtown (like us) that seem to do better - with higher rates and more bookings. Any suggestions? Also, we've lowered our rates considerably in the off season, but still not getting as many bookings as we'd like compared to others.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/37643944?adults=2&enable_m3_private_room=true&check_in=2024-05-10&sourc...

1 Reply 1
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi there @Connie481 

Ypu place so fabulously located. I 'm not sure what is your competition charges in the are though I do know for sure you seem a little over priced. I know several who are AriBnB hosts and they are moan that the it is getting to be getting an over saturated market.

You default to 2 visitors through you clearly have sleeping for 6. I would change that right way on your listing.

Also I would warm the place up and place more calming pictures on the some of the walls. Just a tad too generic for me.

Also add generic photos of Wisconsin Dells. That place have SOOOO much to do and I add a mention about that as too. 

You are clrerly there, Just add some amenities, pop up the rooms and show what the Dells has to odd!

The best of lucK

Bettye6