Where are the photos taken on the red carpet ?

Where are the photos taken on the red carpet ?

We had a fabulous time at the Open and the Belo Awards were just the best way to close out an unbelievable few days. 

There was a photographer taking pictures of all of us on the red carpet prior to going inside the magnificent theatre. 

Any idea where those photographs can be accessible?

9 Replies 9
Keila0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Me and my partners took pictures with our cellphones. They oriented us to do that.

We and everyone in line with us that wanted their photos taken were pulled to the side and a professional with a camera was taking pics. 

I want to know too.  Where are they posted.

Well, I suppose it will just remain a mystery. Seems so unusual though to go to all the trouble & expense of having a photographer there and hundreds of us being photographed separately to now have no communication from anyone about where they are. It was a great night though!  

Maybe the photographer forgot to put film in the camera. 🙂

I had the same question. 

Keila0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hello everyone!

Here is the link to the facebook page of Airbnb that hosts a lot of official pictures of the Belo's Red Carpet 2016!

Enjoy it!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/airbnb/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10154838448597458

I hope the system doesn't block the addresss but if it does (probably will), please go to the Airbnb official fanpage and look for the album "#AirbnbOpen 2016 - Bélo Awards (red carpet)"

Hugs

Keila

Blessings to you ! How fabulous !! I found us !!

Found us 🙂