What Hosts are saying

HelloA guest asked me if possible to delete the passport picture she has sent over, after the stay It's impossible from my side but can airbnb actually do something?I also don't understand why it's not possible to delete messagesThanks Latest reply by Lawrene0
    When a close friend and I started our airbnb, we decided to put her as the main host, given she was the one responsible for check in's and out's. We didn't know, however, that there cannot be a change of property ownership from one person to another. Thus...
    My bathroom is shared and I have a photo of it on listing, I read somewhere on community that they praise someone from not having a picture of their bathroom since it is shared. I do have a picture of bathroom on listing and it is shared should I keep it... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello, this is my problem:I have two properties under the same host (ME) I’m selling one and the new owner would like to maintain the reservations and go on with the business and I want to maintain my business and my reservations on the one left. Any idea... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi everyone, I have inadverently added quick replies more than once. I looked thorugh the online information but, do not find how to delete. Please let me know if you have the information. Thank you, Celita Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear Liv, Thank you for contact us. We are new members in Airbnb, before ca. 10 days we have opened our profile. Until now we didnt received any reservation in our pansion. Can you tell me if we did everything okay? Do you have some advice, should we chan... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! I have been doing Airbnb for several years and in our other home we used to have 2 rooms available for the same rate. So if there was a couple and they stayed in the same room it was the same price as if 2 separate people (who booked together) had ...