What Hosts are saying

Can I run a report to view all taxes that were deducted and paid to my locality?
    Airbnb says to restore a cancelled booking you need to go back to the (cancelled guest) and offer them the dates again under a ' special offer'. Trouble is, because we have (mistakenly ) cancelled that booking, air bnb have blocked out the dates and I am... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi all hosts. I have just looked at adding the washing machine to my amenities.Where it says 'free or 'paid,what does this mean please? I would like to offer this for longer stays cheers Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I have 5 houses with several flats and a separate channel manager for each house, which already synchronises the different channels except for airbnb. I have created an airbnb account with the respective listings and I am now faced with the problem...
    Hi, how can I see details of the guests who view my listing, such as where they ended up booking, number of guests and dates searched? As far as I am aware, my settings allow me to do this, but I can't find how or where I can do it. Any advice appreciat...
    Hi I hope you can help. My place offers free on street parking, and I have this in the listing yet nothing shows on the brief entry which appears when guests search. I clicked free parking, stating it is on street. how do I change the listing to make it s... Latest reply by Sarah977