In Amsterdam we have a limit of hosting 60 nights. How do you easily track no. of nights hosted?

Mark134
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

In Amsterdam we have a limit of hosting 60 nights. How do you easily track no. of nights hosted?

5 Replies 5
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I can't see any way of doing that easily. The Transaction History link will allow you to bring up all reservations for a defined period. You then just count the number of nights. You can do a future view as well. 

I think that's as good as it gets.

Hi guys.  Thank you. Yes, I think you are right. Was fairly simple for me to count nights in the airbnb calendar. Would be a simple data export for them and maybe something they do one day. M

Adrien38
Level 1
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

My apartment is listed as "rent a room" and not "rent the entire place" while my profile shows X nights left based on the 60 yearly nights (apparently only applicable for the entire place).

- Did anyone see the same issue on its profile? 

- The 60 nights limits is not applicable for "rent a room only" apartment . Am I right?

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1628/night-limits--frequently-asked-questions

@Adrien38 You are correct.  Listings that are Private Rooms are excluded from the limitation, however, your listing is described as Entire Home.  That is why you are getting the notifications.  An Entire Home listing is one where the guest rents the entire space, not just a room.  If you live there or other guests can book a room, your listing should not be an Entire Home listing.  

Here's a help article that describes the different categories for listings: 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/317/what-do-the-different-room-types-mean

Hope this helps!

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Mark134

Hey Mark, all entire apartments in Amsterdam now have a kind of clock to register how many days have been booked.

If you need more info, contact the Facebook group Airbnb Hosts Amsterdam, where you can detailed information about it and much more! 🙂