multi view calendar

Mike112
Level 2
Queenstown, New Zealand

multi view calendar

Once again my multi view calendar has changed... This time the order of my listings have changed to a random order causing issues for us. We have several listings, some of which need to be blocked out allowing others to be booked. This is no easy task with the listings changing in order often. Surely it would be easy to keep them in an aphabetical order.

Another issue is that I can no longer scoll along the dates so I can not see the bookings for the last few days of the month!

Also there used to be a 'Today' tab in the months drop down list. This has so disappeared. It was handy as I could bring up the next 25 days from todays date no matter if it crossed over two different months.

Can anyone tell me if this is the same for everyone or do I need to change a setting?

Thank You.

Mike

13 Replies 13
Coln0
Level 10
George Town, Malaysia

Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 11.54.25 PM.png

mine like this, can scroll by clicking on the arrow button.

Mike112
Level 2
Queenstown, New Zealand

Thanks for your post. Yes the arrow works for scrolling. Good tip.

Any idea about the other issues?

Thanks.

Mike

Coln0
Level 10
George Town, Malaysia

@Mike112 I can't figure out the sorting too. Let me know if you find out something. Thanks~~

Jimbo0
Level 2
Denver, CO

What happened to the Multi view calendar?  It is such a mess!!!  I have 4 listings and I have to scroll around and cannot slide the dates to block or update. Did they hand it off to a flunky?  It is designed great for someone running just two rooms.  The type is weak and functionality went way side due to this crummy design.  Anyone else thinks this is not good?

Mike112
Level 2
Queenstown, New Zealand

Yes totally agree its terrible!!

Rob16
Level 2
Victoria, Australia

They have completely stuffed it!!! 

I like to add notes to certain days i.e. Public holidays, major events etc cant see these notes in multi-view ..... is it just me or is a setting 

They have completely stuffed it!!!
I like to add notes to certain days i.e. Public holidays, major events etc cant see these notes in multi-view ..... is it just me or is a setting

They really made it worse.
Full screan multicalendar is nice,
But I have to unzoom my page to see my 8 listings
I'm unnable to scroll around side to side (only stupid arrows)
On the phone it's not optimised either and simply not working. (do they even test these)
I'm a part time web-designer and this is frustrating me beyound anything.
Orders of the listings are completly random and changing every week.
My listing are all alphabeticaly sorty (they start with numbers) but that doesn't work anymore.

AND just starting this weeks, notes don't show up until you click on a specific date.
NOTES are VERY IMPORTANT when you block a date to write why the date is blocked (This friend staying from that day to that day) (followed by this other friend)

I've been trying to reach AIRBNB for over a month and after 30 minutes on hold calling an international phoneline, i usualy hangup.
What's going on with airbnb. this is (insert any f word)

Anyways,
Writing this here, but I realise only other hosts in the same situation reads this.

Airbnb has been pathetic lately.

But if airbnb reads this.
Please FIX IT asap
and please contact me : [email address removed]

Thanks

Yeah, I thought I was the only one who had this issue and Yes I too like you called up and waited ages initially to speak to someone to which I had to hang up and call up again a few days  later, the guy that handled the enquiry wasnt much help but I suppose thats to be expected he has no clout in the matter apart from may be file a complaint.

That new multi calender update is just the worst design ever. I mean dont they test run it in beta or with members of the hostig community first before rolling it out.. Just disgusting in my opinion..

1. Everytime you go to click on the message history link it doesnt open a new tab simply takes you away from the calendar.

2. information entered into the notes section no longer shows on the bar

3. The multi calendar interface is so much more slower.

4. The listinga are no longer in alphabetical order

5. The page view is so wide you keep having to scroll up and down to make sense of dates of availability at a glance..

6. Whose idea was it to put the name of the listing at the top of each calender strip/bar rather than at the beginning of the strip or bar? 

I hope someone from their development team is reading this and escalates these issues..

Im not a happy bunny with this update..

Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

it seems the new multi calendar is getting better and better

E-and-J0
Level 2
Morgantown, WV

Last fall I used the multi calendar to adjust some prices and organize my blocked dates on my different listings.

i had to use my laptop, I recall, because it was not available on my iPad.

i would like to use it again, but I can't find it? How do I get to it? Is it still available?

thanks

Edie

I am also trying to find the multi calendar for my 4 listings but can not find it - can anyone tell me where I can find it , please ?

I have always used it in the past,

Thank You in advance,

Kathleen

Many thanks for sending on the link - was able to access through it

Still can not find it through my Dashboard or through listings on the actual site  - but this works perfectly - many thanks

Regards

Kathleen