What cleaning services are hosts in Washington DC using?

Christina-and-Matt0
Level 2
Washington, D.C., DC

What cleaning services are hosts in Washington DC using?

117 Replies 117
Mollie0
Level 1
Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Hi there, 

I've been hosting for the past month and a half, using the cleaning service Handy -- it has an app, not unlike Airbnb's which is pretty easy to use. The rate is very affordable (they do 2 hours to clean a 1 bedroom apartment for $38) and they'll help you assess how much time you'll what you'd like cleaned.  Most of the folks who've come have been superb; I had one cleaning professional who wasn't very professional (she couldn't figure out how to open my lockpad and got very stressed out), but otherwise it's been easy and helpful service. I'm often not in town between Airbnb guests so it's really useful to be able to book them last minute (they seem to only need about 12 hours notice). 

I'd give them a B+ -- swift, efficient, easy to use, perhaps not the highest standards of home cleaning, but they leave the place in great shape and make hosting back-to-back guests easier for me. 

This link will get you a $50 discount (which is basically a free cleaning!)

[link hidden]

Best of luck -- would love to learn of other recommended cleaning services myself!

A lot of my friends in other cities like NYC and in a couple in South America (where the $$$ margins are lower than in the US) have been using HostTonight.com, which is a service that does the cleaning for you, as well as management of your property almost entirely. They just take a small commission on each listing, so it's a different model than paying out of pocket. 

[Personal advertising hidden]

Are you still using this cleaning service?

Thanks! I used your code and got $30 off! 🙂

Hello, My name is Shantell I have great experince in cleaning Air B&B's, residential and commercial. [Personal advertising hidden]

Hi I have a place in Dupont circle and need regular cleaning service. We are new. Let me know if you can. It is a small 2BR  - 730 Sq ft. and 1BA

Hello my name is Shantell.  Please feel free to visit my website [link hidden]  call or text for a quote [phone number hidden]

Shantell,

We do airbnb in a sw townhome and need an emergency clean of just one room and bath today. If it works well we will need aomeone on an o going basis too. Will pay extra for the last minute situation today.

Thanks.

Good morning,

I’m currently available to come by right now. I also have wonderful rates as well as I have a large list of  references. ****

Thanks,

Adriane H.

Urban Goddess Cleaning 

*[Personal information hidden due to safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Diane, sorry for the late response. I'm currently available  are you still in need for Cleaning Services?  If so my number is **** . Thank you 

*[Personal information hidden due to safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

@Shantell2 wrote:

Hello Diane, sorry for the late response. I'm currently available  are you still in need for Cleaning Services?  If so my number is **** . Thank you 

Hello! I am also in need of cleaning services for my listings. They seem to be redacting personal information here, but you can reach me through the interior design company NF Interiors. I am very interested. Thank you!! 

Hi,

[link hidden] currently cleans most airbnb in North West  DC. We are here to service your needs.

Please contact us at [phone number hidden]

Hello I was a contractor for Handy whom has professionally cleaned many Airbnb’s in DC. I am no longer on the Handy Platform because I’m seeking to service my own clients at fair reasonable rates that can be paid via the Cash app at the  conclusion of the job. I offer great rates and I’m always available. Please feel free to contact me via text two zero two nine zero seven four zero four one I’m also on Facebook Adriane H.