Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Rowan1
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello,

Anyone out there in Athens who manages AirBNB properties? I own two flats in central Athens and need professional management, since I am not in Athens very much these days. Someone who knows the requirements to meet and greet guests, give keys, make people feel comfortable and at home, etc.

Thanks for any information!

Rowan

275 Replies 275
Olvia0
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Hello Rowan and happy new Year,

My name is Olvia and I am already doing the bookings and managment for other properties in Athens.

If you wish we can arrange to meet so as I can see your places and we discuss about it. If you are not in Athens,

I guess somebody else will be able to show me the place and we could arrange to meet over Skype.

Looking forward to your reply and feel free if you have any question.

All the best,

Olvia

Hi Olvia,

Thanks for your message! I just left Athens 2 days ago . . . sorry to have missed the chance to meet you in person and to show you the flat. Where are you based in Athens? I'm traveling now in the US and will be settled back in Los Angeles on 22 Jan. After that time it would be wonderful to have a Skype session together with you.

I wonder if AirBNB allows direct email contact beween us? That would be easier. If so, please respond on my regular email:

Thanks and looking forward to connecting with you!

Best,

Rowan

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rowan1,

Lovely to meet you, good to see your post. Just to introduce myself, my name is Lizzie and I am the Online Community Manager for the English speaking area of the Community Center. I hope you don't mind but for your safety I have removed your email address and surname, as this is publically visible I would recommend not including personal information within the CC. We are hoping to launch Direct Messaging soon, so this will make it easier for you. I hope you understand. 

In addition, just to let you know I will move you post to the 'Worldwide' city board as this is city specific.  

Thank you so much and please feel free to ask me if you have any questions on this. Happy posting 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie,

Thank you for editing slips like that!
Nice to meet you here too,

thanks again!
Rowan

Hi Lizzie,
I own a flat in Chalandri and would like to rent out. Please let me know if you would be interested to represent in and if so how to arrange it in order to speak.

All the best
Epaminondas

Hello everyone,

my name is Christina and I have a very flexible time schedule, so I would be happy to manage your property. 

I am half greek and half german, so I speak fluently English, German and Greek.

I live in central Athens, which makes it easy for me to host your guests.

In case you 're looking for someone to manage your airbnb property, please don't hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

Christina

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi  hi good evening how are you today christina hello good evening how are you today please send me your phone number for communication i have appartement new in empelokipi  ef  you intersted ok tankx 

Dear Christina,

I need help managing my property in Metaxourgiou. Are you still doing this?

Thanks,

Chris

Dear Christina,

I am wondering if you are still up for managing another flat?

We recently joined the airbnb community in Athens, but we plan to travel so we're looking for someone to take over in the summer.

Thank you for your response!

All the best,

Radha and George

Hello Christina,

I have 2 ( 80 sq meters, 2 bedrooms apartments) in nea filadelphia looking for a host, Im in crete alot and can not great people (lockbox) but I still need a host to arrive, will be starting airbnb in nea filadelphia we can discuss terms to see if you can accommodate

Nikos

Hey Rowan.

Quick question. R u referring to Athens, Georgia or Athens in Greece?

If the latter, we can talk, since, at the moment, I professionally manage 4 properties in the city center by offering all the necessary operations management services, design, renovation, furnishing, listing, market research, pricing, 24/7 customer service and guest communication, property maintenance, cleaning, towels & sheets, check in/out, pick up, Athens guide tours, etc.

A few metrics:

1. 100% responce rate
  2. response time: within 15 minutes
  3. Reviews: Exceptional
  4. Rating: 100% 5star ratings, 0% 4star ratings, 0% 3star ratings, 0% 2star ratings,  0% 1star ratings
  5. Review rate: 100% of guests leave both rating and reviews

I will be travelling to NYCnext month, so in case u r around we can meet up.

Very quickly about my self. I am both an NTUA and Columbia University graduate, and started my career in Investment Banking at GE Capital in NYC and Frankfurt, Germany. Since the beginning of the year I started my own hospitality company in Athens, Greece.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Alex

Dear Alexandros,

I need help managing my property in Metaxourgiou. Are you still doing this?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Alexandros,

I have a flat in Athens Greece, and I am interested in letting it via AirBnB. But, asI do not live in Greece any more I need someone to manage it.

Are you available to discuss my options.

Please PM me your contact details. I am currently in Greece and available to meet for the next 5 days.

Regards,

Evangelos

Hi Alexandros, If you are still looking for someone to manage your apartment I am happy to help. I am running one Airbnb in central Athens and I have a status of a super host. My time is very flexible so I could do with another one.