My listing comes up as temporarily unavailable

Uthaithip0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

My listing comes up as temporarily unavailable

My room is available and comes up in searches but when you click on it to book it comes up as 'listing temporarily unavaiable'. Can anyone help me to understand why and how to correct this?

Thank you

23 Replies 23
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Uthaithip0,

I am not sure what is happening.  Can you try adding a profile picture and adding some information about yourself?  Is it listed?  I am thinking you are missing one step in your listing.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Unlist-Your-Listing-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/9566#...

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hi Again Dave

Teh system does also say that the property is listed. Very strange

I have been back through and added more details. I have unlisted and listed again but when you try to visit my page it takes you to teh Top 20 places in Thailand. I can find my listing but can't get in to the details and can't find anything about this on the community discussions. Any help woudl be MOST appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

At this point, I think you should contact Airbnb: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hi Dave,

I am facing the exact same thing, it says 'listed' on my side, but 2 of my friend in overseas tried says 'temperarily unavailable' when click into the listing, it's been 4 days! Please advice. 😞

Best Regards,

Veanne

Same issue for me as well.

'Great - same for me too.  I have spent whole day setting it all up!!!

Me as well!

Same thing happened to me as well!  Airbnb was incredible - said they'd forward to the tech team and then the guy I talked to said we're a startup company and you don't have to list with us... you can find another service to list!  Can  you believe this...

Same issue for me. Did anyone manage to resolve this?

Hey @Uthaithip0  This happened with one of my listings as well.   The exact same thing, and I couldn't figure out what was happening.  I had never de-listed or snoozed.  I had bookings coming in and all of a sudden all my inquiries ceased.  I thought it was normal winter slow down until I sent the link to a private referral and she replied back that she wasn't seeing my place, "listing not available".  

I called Airbnb support, they told me that the listing WAS live, of course it wasn't they weren't even looking.  When I finally walked them through it and they looked again, they said it must be a bug, and they'd forward it to the tech team.   It's now a week, and after three follow ups, no response.   So I've had to reach out to my upcoming guests to assure them that the listing is still ok, the booking is still confirmed, etc.   

I'm not sure what's going on, but I think there's a hotdog in the hard drive.

Hello guys, I just found this forum topic right now as what you have guys described just happened to me today. I can´t see my listing when using the link on my browser and other people cant as well, I can manage to use the calendar, messages an the rest of it.
How long did the problem take to be resolved and what happened at the end?
Please let me know, I am super struggling!
Happy requests!
Andrés from Mexico City.

I have a similar issue in that my listing (which I've run successfully for two years) doesn't show up when you search my location for June, July, and August 2016.  I've been contacting AIRBNB for TWO weeks now, to no avail.  Every customer rep is very nice, but they all say the same thing:  "We have transferred this to the Tech Team and they are working on it."

In my mind, two weeks is surely enough time to work out a bug in the system, or to figure out a work-around.  I'm super frustrated, but seem to have hit a wall with customer complaint.  If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them. 

Leigh

What happened with this issue, Maria? Was it ever resolved? This has happened to me today and Airbnb service reps are pleasant but provide no help at all. I've emailed & called repeatedly for days. It's like a black hole where Airbnb tech assistance should be. They won't allow anyone to *talk* to tech support. Also, can you tell me what the term "hot dog in the hard drive" means? I've seen it more than once on this forum. Not sure if it's just a funny joke or if this is a nickname for a technical term that I'm not familiar with.

Thanks!

Dia 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9415835