Answered!

Owner booking

How do I book a few days for myself?

1 Best Answer
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Lisa9150 ,

You can't directly book your own property. However, there are two options available:

1. Go to the calendar, select the dates you wish to reserve for yourself, and choose block nights. This will reserve the dates for you, and guests won't be able to book them. I use this method when my family is coming to town.

2. If you truly need to book your property for any reason and are willing to go through the payment process, including paying Airbnb fees (and the ability to leave a review for yourself), you may consider using another Airbnb profile. I hope this isn't what you meant. Keep in mind that some hosts use two different accounts: one for business as hosts and another for personal use as guests in other properties.

I hope my answer provided useful information for you.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Lisa9150 ,

You can't directly book your own property. However, there are two options available:

1. Go to the calendar, select the dates you wish to reserve for yourself, and choose block nights. This will reserve the dates for you, and guests won't be able to book them. I use this method when my family is coming to town.

2. If you truly need to book your property for any reason and are willing to go through the payment process, including paying Airbnb fees (and the ability to leave a review for yourself), you may consider using another Airbnb profile. I hope this isn't what you meant. Keep in mind that some hosts use two different accounts: one for business as hosts and another for personal use as guests in other properties.

I hope my answer provided useful information for you.