It is very long I did not get any booking, I don't understand the reason

It is very long I did not get any booking, I don't understand the reason

It is very long time I did not get any booking,many inquires shoed but booking not confirmed,is there any mistake in system or in my listings.

4 Replies 4
Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

@Dr-Madhavi0 
There are a lot of factors..

To keep it short, check or change something in this 3 factors

Price ,  make a market research in your neighbor and town depending how big it is.

Photos ,  change the cover photo and/ or the row of photos to look like a room to room tour

Reviews , Wait to collect some more reviews and after finishing their stay ask their opinion if they have any suggestion to improve in your listing. Now in start you can mention to guests that reviews are helpful now that you are in start.

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Try to follow up with the guests that made inquiries to see if they have further questions. If they reply to let you know they chose another property, ask if they do not mind sharing why

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Further looking at your listings, I think two of them are for the same place? Or is one with breakfast and one without? If they are the same, you are better off consolidating and putting effort into getting more reviews for one.

The other listing seems to be sleeping side by side which is not customary around here so maybe there is a local host group that can provide you with my feedback.

Lastly, 4.25 stars is really low. You should evaluate and correct what went wrong 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Dr-Madhavi0 👋

It's been a while since you posted and I'm wondering whether you managed to get a resolution to your question? 

It'd be great to hear from you, so we can understand what the resolution was but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines