Increasing bookings

Increasing bookings

Hello, it seems my bookings have decreased since I have become a super host. I was using Price Labs however I was not experienced enough to use this tool. Any help to increase bookings is greatly appreciated!

1 Reply 1

@Edward864 to me, there are various factors that could be influencing the bookings/occupancies we get, including pricing strategies, market competition, or even seasonal variations. I also use Pricelabs and it's crucial to refine the approach to pricing. You can adjust your minimum and base rates on PL based on demand patterns, local events, and seasons. You might need to lower your price slightly to increase bookings, or you can also add discounts for the current month. You may also consider these optional tips to possibly help gain more bookings. 

-Keep your listing updated with any new amenities, improvements, or changes in local attractions.

-Small gestures like leaving a welcome note, providing a local guidebook, or offering complimentary snacks can make a big difference.

-Offer discounts for longer stays or last-minute bookings to attract more guests.

-Partner with local businesses to provide guests with discounts or special offers, enhancing their stay and encouraging bookings.

-Encourage guests to leave a review by sending a thank-you message after their stay and reminding them to share their experience. Hope this helps!