Co Host - St. Ann Jamaica

Answered!
Rohan91
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Co Host - St. Ann Jamaica

I am looking for someone to manage my Airbnb which will open in June and is located in Discovery Bay, St Ann Jamaica. This will include, replying to guests, cleaning and replenishing items.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well. To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

21 Replies 21
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well. To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Rohan,

Did you get a cohodt as yet? Please let me know if I can assist with launching your new business.  Good luck to you.

Hi @Kimberley-And-Roshane0 , what support can you provide?

@Rohan91 I can set you up with a cleaning service as well as manage your guests on the platform regarding checkin, checkout as well as ways to efficiently run your aibnb (ways to save on jps), also with my listing shows 5 stars it will reflect well on yours. Let me know if you want to further discuss privately. 

@Kimberley-And-Roshane0  Sure lets discuss as I am shopping around at this moment.

Hi Rohan

We are also trying to identify a suitable co host.

Did you find one?

If so, would you recommend them?

Many thanks 

Marlan 

Hello my name is Lydia Barrett I see that you are looking for a host for your airbnb