property inspection & check in with tablet

Nicole271
Level 3
Cape May, NJ

property inspection & check in with tablet

I'm a new Host, however I've been renting properties annually for over 20 years. I use a 'property inspection' sheet/checklist that both tenants and I sign off on as to property condition, and any items that are an issue upon check in that they don't want to be held accountable for at the end of the lease. Since I'm moving to weekly check in and check outs with this property, I thought an ipad or tablet- based checklist or form that the Guests could sign off on as to the property condition and inventory, plus have the ability to snap photos if there's a small issue or stain they don't want to be held accountable for in a week.The same form would be available on the tablet, with photos, for their review upon check out, and I thought it would help if there were any disputes or issues that needed resolution via bnb later.

Question is, does anyone have such a dynamic form suitable for a tablet/touch screen, etc? I'm not that technically savvy....old school on paper for me! Please let me know if anyone has utilized this method or has a better idea. Thanks!

1 Reply 1
Ed53
Level 1
San Diego, CA

We have a product that allows you to accomplish what you are describing. I am creating a training video for using our product and choose to build an Airbnb rental inspection. I'll have the videos posted on our site soon.  You can visit [Personal Advertisement hidden] and signup for a free beta account and find links to contact me or my team.  We'd love to talk and discuss possibilities