how long does it take for my listing goes "live"? it's been 48 hrs now and nothing.

Shelly24
Level 2
Texas, United States

how long does it take for my listing goes "live"? it's been 48 hrs now and nothing.

I've contacted help desk with the URL address and they say they "see" it but don't know why it's not listing. And yes, I've been verified. I've sent my request "up the chain" to Airbnb Corporate but have heard nothing from them.  So far very disappointed after all the work I've done to get my space ready.

6 Replies 6
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Shelly24,

In case it hasn't been suggested by Airbnb, one thing that some hosts here have reported success with is to mark your listing as "unlisted" for 10 minutes or so and then mark it as "listed" again.

I also couldn't find it when searching using dates of the 12th to the 14th of March, which are available dates on your calendar.

Steve.

Thanks Steve.  I have not heard from Airbnb although I sent them a message.

I tried your suggestion but I still can't find it.  Thanks again.

Shelly

Didn’t work for me! Can’t get it to come up! A lot of work to go through for this!😬😖

Thank you for your reply.  I know the URL shows the listing but when I or my friends search for it on the Airbnb site, we can't find it.

Stumped here in Texas!

Mike915
Level 2
Franklin, TN

Same issue with my listing:

https://abnb.me/ewjErSng9R