Update on Robins 'Keeping listing disputes under control'

Em4
Level 10
Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand

Update on Robins 'Keeping listing disputes under control'

Now I have 37 days under my belt and I find myself at the community forums, I'd like to revisit the post by Robin re Keeping listing disputes under control.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Keeping-listing-disputes-under-control/m-p/252320#M60443

Although list making is a personal thing, I am inclined to believe Robin's management to help reduce the risk of disputes over the listing is pretty much spot on.  My situation is different but when I first saw Robins thread I could immediately intuit its merits and set out to create lists of a similar nature mainly for staff before opening to host but also as an aid to setting expectation and delivery of those expectation levels and as a quality control tool.

I recommend it to new hosts as a management tool.

Robin also updates this list at the end of a stay and then files it in the Guest compendium which I believe to be a great communication tool and a point of difference. At the moment we have not been able to embed it in our protocols instead opting to give each guest a tour of either the Holiday Homes or the Guest Room and Hukawai Lodge. Our in-room approach has its weaknesses which I think would be strengthened by Robins approach. Our aim is to eventually replicate Robins suggestion in its entirety.

0 Replies 0