Payoneer

Michel154
Level 2
Pittsburgh, PA

Payoneer

We have a card via Airbnb because we are hosts. While overseas in Berlin, Payoneer called to tell us our card had suspicious charges. The rep told us the charges will not go through and would send a new card. Seven weeks and 3 or 4 reps and calls later we just found out we are under investigation and they won't tell us why. And the charges that were pending went through. I'd prefer to be an offstage hater but now I am pissed. We called Airbnb to let them know the situation and have switched to having Airbnb hosts fees to a bank account. We've been customers of Payoneer for three years and this is how they treat their customers. We are being investigated and out over $500 because we purchased an item somewhere that hacks cards. They refuse to tell us why we are being investigated. The charges made from hackers were via Vodaphone to Doha in Qatar. So watch your cards. Terrible customer service. Awful resolution process (none really). And, they give the investigation process to a third party based mainly in the Philippines. When our Amex was hacked/fraud charges, they sent us a new card right away and did not let charges go through. Airbnb should really reconsider partnering with Payoneer. Really puts a bad mark on your brand that you cannot afford. PLEASE STAY AWAY. 

18 Replies 18
I-Ketut-Bagia0
Level 2
Denpasar, Indonesia

Hello everyone...Greeting from Bali, Indonesia.

I am trying to find out a way to contact Payoneer to check on our gues payment that has not getting through to our Bank Account. Anyone knows how to contact Payoneer to settle this problem ?

Kind Regards/Ketut

I'm new to Airbnb and I have the same problem. Payoneer is asking for BRANCH CLEARING CODE and even my bank doesn't know what it means. May be something not applied to banks in Indonesia. My other friends said this problem occur since Airbnb involve Payoneer to the system. Before everything goes fine.

I hope to hear some solution on this issue.

*Cek Verifikasi Aku.

*Saya pernah mengalami pembayaran delay hingga 2 minggu. Tunggu aja, kalau rekening udah benar, pasti masuk.

*Chat di AirbnbHelp di Twitter, respon lebih cepat

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/kudos/messagepage/board-id/Community-Help-EN/message-id/63223/ta...

Hi i have same problem as you, i have contacted my bank account (BCA) as the airbnb team told me to do so, but the BCA team told me that they didnt know anything about airbnb payment, so i thought the problem is from the payoneer, can you please lemme know how you were handling this problem?

thanks

Wayan12
Level 2
Denpasar, Indonesia

Hi, I got simmilar problem. Payment from one of our customer did not get through to our bank account. This is is first case, other transaction seem alright. Anyone can help?

We sent email to Airbnb, they tell us to see at payout status, the payment already sent, but the money do not reach us. Please hellllppppppppp.... Thanks a lot.

I have nothing to say.

I apologize for these meaningless double comments.

Javier227
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hello, I'm tryink to link my Pyoneer card to receive my payments but it doesn't let me. How can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Karen743
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I dont even know what Payoneer is? On my page it says aynet has been made but the money is not in my account - little stressed as this was a 2 week booking and I have not been paid?

Please if anyone can advise me what to do.

same to me. hosted guests in january, not being payed yet. money left airbnb - lost in the web ....

Hast Du mit Airbnb gesprochen?

Claudia969
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I am also not receiving my funds from AIRBNB and Payoneer. HELP. Is there a phone number preferrably in South Afric please.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Claudia969,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

I was able to find a guide that explains multiple ways to contact Airbnb.

Please click on the link to view the guide https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Community-Help-EN/page/1/thr...

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

This what I get all the time if I want to contact Airbnb and complain about the fact that Payoneer didnt receive the money form my 2 last guests...its awful - I am hitting a wall and cant get in touch with anyone not on Airbnb and not with Payoneer....I think they are all crooks - if you check the pyramide who owns Airbnb and Payoneer??? Yes BlackRock!!! We are in trouble