My guests arrive today, when am I going to receive my deposit?

Alberto186
Level 2
Hidalgo, Mexico

My guests arrive today, when am I going to receive my deposit?

I configured the payment method but I have not received any deposit.

6 Replies 6
Wendy-and-Frank0
Level 10
Stonington, CT

You need to read up on all this stuff but to answer your question, you don't get the deposit. ABB holds it. If something goes wrong, you file a claim with ABB but if you read about this, you'll realize that there's a better chance of a tsunami affecting the Sahara Desert than there is of you seeing any deposit money from ABB. 

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Alberto186  Host payouts are processed 24 hours after the guest arrives then, depending on you bank, can take a couple more days to be deposited to your account.

Many answers to simple questions like these can be found by searching in the Help Center.

@Cynthia-and-Chris1, I think he's looking for the $119 security deposit.

@Alberto186, estas esperando el deposito de $119?  Eso no se lo entregan al anfitrion solo que haya algun problema.

Yes, I read that in the FAQ too. This is my first AirB&B experience, so this is why I have not read all information.

Thansk,

Alberto **

Benilde0
Level 2
Montclair, NJ

With all of my previous guests, the money was in my account when they arrived. My current guests arrived this morning & the payment hasn't hit PayPal. Just a little concerned. This has never happened before. Anyone?

@Benilde0  Payments usually process within 24 hours of the guest checking in.  If you don't see it after a few days, then start to worry.