Help! My listing is not showing up, I read all Previous Posts and Checked Everything....

Domenick0
Level 2
Wappingers Falls, NY

Help! My listing is not showing up, I read all Previous Posts and Checked Everything....

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me...  I am a new host and I cannot find my positng when searching for it.  I have tried on several different computers and browsers and it still doesn't show up.  I read several posts about this same issue and followed all of the advice, Ihave easy book turned on and my calendar updated.  I received confirmation that my posting was successful and can preview the ad when logged in.  Can someone please help?  My posting is in Wappingers Falls, NY 12590, 1 bedroom in private home for 1 or 2 guests.  Thank you for you time in reading this and any assistance.  Respectfully, Domenick

2 Replies 2
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Domenick0 If, as you say, you have Instant Book (not "Easy Book") turned on, then a likely reason that your place isn't showing up when you search is that you're not logged in. If Instant Book users check off either of the two boxes requiring bookers to have either government-verified IDs or positive host recommendations, then a listing won't be shown to lookers who aren't logged in because those two requirements can't be verified.

Try logging in (and make sure that you, yourself, have a gov't ID on file and some positive host recommendations).

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Domenick0,

I just had a look and I was able to find your listing 0 it came up on the first page when I searched for your area and filtered just for private room:

Wappinger.png

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie