Creating a new 2nd listing - "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again."

Mada1
Level 2
New York, NY

Creating a new 2nd listing - "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again."

No matter what browser I use, this is not working

Any idea? can not find a resolution here in the forums

Cheers

2 Replies 2
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mada1,

I understand this must be frustrating for you. A few other hosts are reporting this issue on this thread  where others have made suggestions about how you can try and avoid this issue (e.g. changing browsers, clearing cache). I am collecting feedback and passing it on so we can try and get this issue resolved. 

The best option at the moment is to use the app to publish your listing - others have found that this is working as it should.

Let us know how you get on!

Kirstie

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mada1,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue preventing you from publishing your listing. I am very pleased to update you that this has now been resolved. 🙂

If you haven’t already published your listing, the quickest way to proceed with this is to take the following steps:

1. Close your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) and open a new browser session. Visit airbnb.com and login to your account
  2. Visit ‘Your Listings’ tab under your Host Dashboard
  3. Click the Red ‘Finish Listing’ button
  4. Click on Step 2: “Continue" and fill out any remaining information (note: You may have to re-enter your description, title, or photos)
  5. Click 'Publish Listing'!

We are really sorry for any frustration this may have caused.

Please do let me know how you get on and if you have any additional questions on this.

Thanks,

Kirstie