[FESTIVAL] GAME - Sustainability Word Search

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

[FESTIVAL] GAME - Sustainability Word Search

Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 08.23.08.png

Hi everyone,

Sustainability seems to be one of those topics that people love to talk about and share things they’re doing to lessen their footprint. Here is a word search for words you may hear often about the subject.

We’ve hidden 29 words related to Sustainability, can you spot them all? One rule though: for everyone to take part, please guess only 1 word at a time.

Please note that words with spaces are combined into one.

Let the hunt... begin!

Sybe

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

80 Replies 80
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Go @Ralf5 with the German one you might have a head start. Good luck!

It has been fun doiņg this one we might meet one day when we get to travel again.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ralf5 SIREN was another bonus one as you suspected !

@Laurelle3 The main reason we do not give you the list of words to find is because you guys are too good at these games - there needs to be an element of challenge for it to be fun 😉

@Emiel1 @Mike-And-Jane0 @Pam5 @Mauricio467 The last word to find is EARTH. Who will spot it first and give me its location? 👀

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Emilie 

L12 diagonal up to the left

Timezones win competitions

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

And that's all the words found, cheers @Mike-And-Jane0 for finding the last one!

@Ralf5 @Laurelle3 @Emiel1 @Pam5 @Mauricio467 Thank you all for playing along, I hope you had as much fun as @Sybe and myself did running it. Catch you all in our next game, and have a lovely day 😄

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Sybe , @Emilie thanks for your patience.

By the way, I like what @Lisa did in the french CC, instead of crossing out the found words she kind of encircled them, which I find nice and clearly represented.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's a great point, thanks @Ralf5! We can try that next time. 🙂

-----