how to turn off instant booking

how to turn off instant booking

how do I turn off instant booking? (I wasn't aware I'd turned it on!)

have been trying for ages to turn it off and I cannot find what to click. Please help!

20 Replies 20

Hi Santa

You can will the lightning bolt once you click on the "View Listing" button. You'll find it right after you click o "Manage Listings" (on the very left side you'll have the Menu you're mentioning) next to the menu botton you have the name of you Listing and after there's the "View Listing" botton.

The lighthing bolt it's right under the calendar on your right.

However I've clicked on it as well and nothing happens, it does not change to green. Please someone, how can I contact Customer Support to handle this? I feel like I might be having the same problem as Elaine.

Hi Santa

You can will the lightning bolt once you click on the "View Listing" button. You'll find it right after you click o "Manage Listings" (on the very left side you'll have the Menu you're mentioning) next to the menu botton you have the name of you Listing and after there's the "View Listing" botton.

The lighthing bolt it's right under the calendar on your right.

However I've clicked on it as well and nothing happens, it does not change to green. Please someone, how can I contact Customer Support to handle this? I feel like I might be having the same problem as Elaine.

Please advise contact details of airBNB to solve the problem.

Deborah62
Level 1
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong

1-855-424-7262

Hi 

Only after CALLING airbnb did I discover "it is mandatory for certain places to put Instant Booking on to new profiles".

I wish that they made this more transparent and clear, so that I didn't spend hours searching forums, calling friends, looking for how to turn it off. It's not possible in my neighborhood. 

This lack of transparency and mandatory feature feels like an undemocratic feature that I really don't appreciate when I am opening my home.

HEAR ME AIRBNB> I would like to meet the person who will sleep in my bed - thanks

april

Marie-Céline0
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi, we are having the same issue. I can't seem to turn it off. I accidentily turned it on when signing up. Can someone help us asap?