What Hosts are saying

I usually block guests who are not welcome anymore to avoid their future bookings with me. Today, I noticed I cannot find blocking feature the way I used to. How I used to do was:- Click "Report" on the message screen with the guest- Click "something else... Latest reply by Chris-And-Monica0
    • Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 9.53.22 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 9.53.31 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 9.53.40 PM.png
    I received a poster (I assume as a present) from Airbnb in the mail. Here are my ungrateful thoughts:It is a cute map and it says "Pin where you are from " or something like that. I would have to either let guests pin the poster itself which means multipl... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hello everybody, Hosting is a constantly evolving passion and, like anything, the more the do it, the more knowledgeable you get. Tips along the way can be a great helping hand and can really help steer you in the right direction. What was the best... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    • 3 - stock-photo-sydney-lane-cove-by-nicolabernardi-151141469_HR1.jpg
    As a superhost, I am able to create a custom link. Great. Have done that and can see that I can copy and paste it. I have 2 separate listings that have a room each in my house. I would like to paste that link in each of the those listings so that people c...
    Hi allwe are new at hosting and we’re thinking of adding wines to purchase we were wondering if anyone else is doing this and what would be the best way to do it Latest reply by Tim2056
    here is what has happened I was out of town therefore the check-in was managed by my cleaner, leaving the the keys in a lockpad for the guest for self check in on Saturday. Guest communication style was rather rude but oh well. he confirmed that he left t... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    Idea to exchange houses between airbnb hosts without cost as a family. i believe it will be nice experience .