YOUR CUSTOMER CARE IS A NIGHTMARE SO FRUSTRATING TRYING TO SOLVE A PROBLEM 6 X WEEKS - THERE IS NO

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE IS A NIGHTMARE SO FRUSTRATING TRYING TO SOLVE A PROBLEM 6 X WEEKS - THERE IS NO

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE IS A NIGHTMARE FOR SUCH A WELL ORGANISAED SITE YTHERE IS NO ONE ON  THE EDN OF THE PHONE OR EVEN EMAIL TO TALK TOO I HATE YOUR AFTER CARE IST APPAULINMG AND FRUSTRATING I AM 6 X WEEKS TRYING TO UNBLOCK A GUEST THAT WASNT MEANT TO BE BLOCKED ON MY HOST SITE AND I CANT GET YOU - YOUR QUESTIONAIRE IS RIDICULOUS AND FOR SUCH A WELL MANANGED AND RUN SITE YOUR CUSTOMER CARE IS appauling - liz ireland so angry and frustrated 

3 Replies 3

@Liz169 - if you are talking about the cancellation, having these dates blocked is a penalty of cancelling.  If you need to contact airbnb, use the community site to search for the help guide.  

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Liz169

Well just two observations Liz!

You did cancel a confirmed guest reservation....now you may not to have meant to Liz but, you did.....it says so on your review page! You obviously cancelled this reservation without knowing the rules surrounding host cancellations! So here are the rules for you to study.....

Host cancellation penalties.png

Unfortunately what you have done Liz we see time and time again....in fact we see it on a daily basis.

Now granted we don't know the situation around your reservation cancellation but, there are always ways around a hosting problem without hitting that red cancel tab.

You say you can't contact Airbnb, but a simple google search would have given you the number. There are a number of excellent articles here on the forum which give you complete contact options for Airbnb.

My other major problem is....you are an angry person!!! To write a post in 'caps' the way you have is just saying to the community....'I don't give a **bleep** what you think or say, I am cross, I am making a statement'! And what complicated it still further was the fact that every third word was mis-spelled.

It is very hard to help someone and offer advice when the question comes in such an angry fashion! Slow down, take a deep breath, make yourself a cup of coffee, think about your issue and write it in a concise but objective way and maybe the community may be able to help you!

Cheers.....Rob

Hi Rob thank you for your response - its not anger but frustration -  I cannot get through to CC Airbnb so I dont know what can be done from the community its really customer care i need not a community ! but thanks anayway - if you look at the conversations regarding AIRBNB I am not the only HOST frustrated and anoyed there is 100s of complaints reagrding AIRBNB care - becasue they cant contact Customer Care which is ridicdulous -    its a great site to manage but CC is appauling -  I am not ringing USA from Ireland - there is no otherw ay to contact AIRBNB - there is no no email? which  would be sufficent and great for us overseas hosts

as for my cancellation AIRBNB took a booking less than 6 days (  i dont except any bookings less than 6 days from june to sept ) then they blocked the dates so i cant lift the dates off so someone can rebook

thanks Liz