Unable to leave review

Jill24
Level 1
Menton, France

Unable to leave review

I am unable to leave a review, this is the first time I have had this problem. My guests left Monday and this is Wednesday evening

so therefore I should have received the message.  I can't seem to figure out how to go about doing this without the message

from Airbnb, and I can't seem to be able to contact anyone, there is no Email address or telephone number were I can get

in touch with someone about this. After spending hours on the site, I see that I am not the only person with this problem

and I have left 3 messages almost the same and nobody gets back to me. Doesn't anyone read these messages. I have been with

Airbnb since June 2015, and up till now have never had to get in touch with anyone, I'm very dissapointed and frustrated that there isn't anybody out there to help when things go wrong on your site. I hate to thing what I shall do if there is something really seriouse that

happens..... 😞

11 Replies 11
Shadley0
Level 6
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi @Jill24

They do have a problem with the reviews and have asked for us to contact them, their response below:

contact us anytime going to airbnb.com/contact or calling this number: +1-415-800-5959. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks

Thank you Shadley for your reply.

Finally It has been resolved since this morning, 4 days after my guests left!!! Yes I think there is some sort of problem.

and hope that they are able to sort it out.

I appreciate your help.

Jill

Hi Jill,

How did you manage to get it resolved?

I clicked on that link and it took me nowhere. Well....just to the general page to input my issue....which is of no help.

As a new host, I'm relying on my guests to review me (and me them) so that I'll get a higher rating. Can't seem to find a way to resolve this and it's so frustrating since I'm booked for 3 new people in the next two weeks! 😞

Johnny9
Level 2
Taunton, United Kingdom

I cannot get anywhere with it either.

King0
Level 1
Seattle, WA

As a guest I am unable to leave a review.. WTF?? No capability to leave a review = no more airbnb for me. Period. The End. If this is not fixed immediately I am done with Airbnb!

Oh... the super secret contact number. Thanks for that, because there is no way to send them an email from that link or any other. NOTHING under "contact us" except contact info for the host. Meh!

I'm just having the same problem that I cannot review a guest who left yesterday. It seems that there is a central problem since this week with reviews, if I get it right what the above is saying.

Can anyone of airbnb admin confirm this or is there any form of solution in sight?

Cynthia19
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

I have the same problem too.... Where to report this problem? i've got two group of guests that said they're willing to leave good reviews for me! but they can't review me, nor can I review them. meh!

Johnny9
Level 2
Taunton, United Kingdom

I agree.  It is very bad an I am disappointed in them.

Annie42
Level 1
Western Australia, Australia

Same problem. I've just done the review process for guests that left yesterday but yet can't give or receive reviews for those that left last week. Not good when you are new to airbnb and are relying on building reviews to get bookings. Very frustrating!

I called them at 1-415-800-5959. You should get a notification after checkout.  If you don't, they can re-send the notification when you call them, both to the Host and the Guest.