Share Some Holiday Cheer by Sending a Card to Your Past Guests/Hosts - A Community Help Guide

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Share Some Holiday Cheer by Sending a Card to Your Past Guests/Hosts - A Community Help Guide

cheer.jpeg

Airbnb has brought back the chance for you to easily send a holiday card to your previous guests/hosts.  Here is a help guide to show you the steps.

Step 1: Go to https://www.airbnb.com/holidays

Step 2: Select which guests/hosts you would like to send the card(s) to.  You can select each individual host or choose "Select All"

Stage 2.png

Step 3Choose the type of greeting card you would like to send

Stage 3.png

Step 4: Choose the background for the card you wish to send.

Stage 4.png

Step 5: Write your message in the text box.  When you are happy with your message, send it away!

Stage 5.png

Season's Greetings everyone and I wish you all a very prosperous 2017.  May all your listings be full!

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

29 Replies 29
Barb6
Level 10
Stevensville, MI

@Dave-and-Deb0 Thank you ! How great !!

Hi Dave and Deb

Looks and sounds so easy,  Unfortunately the operation has glitches and I don't seem to be the only person experiencing them.  I can see where to send a card and the box is already ticked to send to ALL past guests (I can't de-select it) but the NEXT button is greyed out and I cannot go any further.  Do you have any tips for getting around this, or do you know why some of us  ight be experiencing this?

I have also tried three different browsers to no avail........

Hi Dave and Deb!  A terrififc idea for sure.  I'd like to send a Happy New Year card to my guests of 2017, but the guest list stops with November guests.  I've had several guests in December, and want to include them as well.  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much.  And Happy 2018!

Jim

Ken34
Level 4
Fort Myers, FL

I can't seem to get any but the first three "mountain/snow" pictures, and haven't been able to slide or otherwise see other pix  Yet I know they exist, as someone sent me a beach scene  Since I live in Florida, that's what I want to send, but I can't see/select it.  Any ideas?  

My first guess @Ken34 is to try this using a different browser.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Colleen28
Level 4
Johnstown, CO

I have two locations and can only get one list of guest to send the cards please advise.

Roz4
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

What a shame the messages are not culturally appropriate. Does anyone outside the USA say "happy holidays?" certainly the English, Australians and NZ'ers dont. I would like to send a card saying "Merry Christmas"!!

Well.... Happy Holidays is more "politically correct", and cross-cultural since your recipients may celebrate, Christmas, Hannuka, Kwanza or the Solstice, all of which are "holy days".  I agree though that a Merry Christmas selection would have been appropriate, along with Happy Hannuka and others.   I guess they can't make everyone happy...

I did --finally-- get to see all the pictures, BTW.  But only using my partner's IPad.  Chrome or Firefox didn't work for me...

Roz4
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

I know what you mean about it being politically correct, but to anyone outaide of the USA it just seems American! Also I would only be sending a card to guests I have interacted with personally and had repeat visits from, so I know I can send them a Merry Christmas. I'm wondering anyway if merry Xmas isn't universal anyway. Everyone knows is Christmas. 

@Ken34 Chrome worked for me! (I'm the one that sent Dave the screenshots!)

Betty-B--M-0
Level 10
Nairobi, Kenya

@Dave-and-Deb0, you rock! :0)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Fantastic @Dave-and-Deb0 and thank you @Clare0 for supplying the screenshots they look great! 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Robin129
Level 10
Belle, WV

Does this only activate in December? Has it been eliminated?  

---> That's how I look at most guests, like cousins. And you know, some of those cousins are kooks.