Same Day Booking now offered by Airbnb, make more $$

Sat1
Level 1
Austin, TX

Same Day Booking now offered by Airbnb, make more $$

Howdy, please comment or thumbs up or whatever if you think this might make you more $$.

I host an entire home and currently require at least a 2 night stay to book with me. However, now that Airbnb offers sameday booking I'd allow 1 night booking for that night. I wouldn't want to allow single nights in advance because of the possiablility of blocking valuable streches of consecutive nights. But currently, the settings on Airbnb don't accomadate this. Let's make a bit of noise with this converstion and maybe Airbnb will make it happen. After all, Airbnb makes $ with all bookings too.

Be well y'all!

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Sat1

If you want to make a suggestion to Airbnb then you can post in Host Voices.

Personally I wouldn't want to accommodate same day bookings.  (By the way this is nothing new - they have allowed same day bookings since I joined - year and a half ago).

Zacharias0
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

AirBnB has offered same day bookings for as long as I can remember. If you wanted to offer single nights AND same day bookings just adjust your calendar for those days. You'd have to select the dates and change your calendar settings to allow for a one day booking. Its pretty simple but youd have to do it at the beginning of every month or week.

Cheers.

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

Airbnb wants us all to allow guests to book our properties for a minimum of 1 night which is quite unfair especially if your listing price is less than 100 USD per night. What Airbnb never told us when we all join the network is the banks charges fee. That would have been nice if Airbnb could let us fix a special price when someone will book our place for one night only so that to make so cash when renting for a night only.