Payout has gotten slow!

Abby8
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

Payout has gotten slow!

Hi everyone! Airbnb has always been efficient, but the last few payouts have slowed way down. Does anyone know what is going on? It is now 30 hours since checkin and no payout, for the second time in as many guests. Tell me I'm not alone!

Abby

Santa Monica, California

5 Replies 5

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

I think the rub is in the "about". Is 30 hours about 24? My payouts very often are closer to 30 than 24 hours. Our last name is toward the end of the alphabet, perhaps we're at the end of the queue??

JC4
Level 2
LA, CA

It's been a week for me, still no payout!!!! Called ABNB yesterday, they said there was a glitch is the system and that they would process the payment immediately. 24 hours, still waiting ...............

Kristin59
Level 1
Cincinnati, OH

Hello there,

I hosted a guest on Jan 28th and I still have not been paid. I have called and gotten no response what so ever. I am very concerned because we have other guest coming and I am worried that I wont be paid on them either.

Its a multi-billion dollar company... why are they screwing around with their host. After 30 day... I am going to the Media. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Kristin

Pramod1
Level 2
New Delhi, India

My payout has not been processed even 4 days after guest has left !

and i cant find a airbnb tel. number to call to tell these guys about my payout 

still showing as " future transaction". its the 24th march now.

guests left on the 21st march