Outstanding Payments

Aijaz0
Level 2
Lahore, Pakistan

Outstanding Payments

I am listed on Airbnb as host . Received my first booking from them . Airbnb charged the guests . Guests stayed for 14 nights and checked out on Jan 17 /2016 , today is Jan 23 / 2016

Untill now ... I have neither received any patyments against this stay from Airbnb , nor they have bothered to inform as to what is causing delays , although they show my earned amount , but the transactions column states ... NO TRANSCATIONS ?? I am located in Lahore , Pakistan

Stressful point is that there are no CONTACTS LISTED at their site to which I can call and discuss this problem ,  which is a PAIN ..there are no e mail address , YET ANOTHER PAIN all feed back  I get from their help centre  is ....  ASK THE COMMUNITY , Is it the community which is booking my property ????  similarly  is it the COMMUNITY WHICH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY PAYMENTS ....  ??? obviously NO , It is Airbnb which makes the bookings , collects the payments from guests and is exclusively  responsible to reimberse my dues to me . Regretably whem it comes to payments  , they rather than helping out the hosts with regards to outstanding payment related feed backs , hide behind the community , give no contact numbers , give no e mail addresses to the host to discuss such important issues ?? My payments are as important to me as these are to  Airbnb  ... But unfortunately after Airbnb collects the payments from guests , they show no sense of any responsibilty towards their hosts to advise , help or guide them with regards to hosts outstanding dues .. WHY IS IT SO ???? I am under mental stress , strain and find myself helpless what to do with regards to my outstanding dues towards Airbnb as they are all quite , no feed back in this regard at all , no contacts , no e mails to discuss this issue . PLEASE HELP me to understand their work philosophy. WHAT SHOULD I DO

Thanks 

Aijaz , Lhore , Pakistan

7 Replies 7
Julia0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Go to your reservations. Click on print confirmation. There you should see this reservation and a telephone number to contact airbnb. Also check your payment are correct.

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hi

I had this problem a year ago , you need to ring them it was incredibly frustrating , it appears the payment was lost, we got there in the end though I  I was paid out I had to ring about 4 times. Just keep on them

Ursula70
Level 1
New York, NY

I have 2 outstanding payments with airbnb, and not sure what to do. They have been great up till this. Thanks

Gulbano0
Level 1
Lahore, Pakistan

I have the same issue hosted three guests and followed up many times I set up an account for Payoneer to Credit my payment which they acknowledged that they have sent but I have received neither of the three payments due as yet. Can anyone help

We are new hosts in South Africa and have fortunately hosted twice today. We received an AirBnB email confirming payments to us after filling in the SA Reserve Bank form supplied by BIDVEST. The attached confirms our form was sent but to date no payment has gone through our account.

Thembi & Themba07 Mar 22 Screenshot .png

Karol22
Level 10
SF, CA

Aside from what others are suggesting.. this may have something to due with the payment processor... perhaps there are extra issues when dealing with Pakistan accounts for Airbnb. Did you fully validate the bank account or payout method you connected with Airbnb? Also, did you fully verify your identity and any tax information with your Airbnb account? I'm really sorry to hear your situation!