My listing is no longer visible

My listing is no longer visible

Hello, I've been hosting for over a year and all was going well. A few days ago I was unable to access my account and then denied access to change my password. I contacted the call centre but never got a call back. This morning I received a mail with a link allowing me to change my password and therefore was able to get back into my account where I found 5 listings that are not mine and some of my profile changed. I have disabled the fake listings but now my correct listing although active is not visible. I have tried from 3 different browsers, but it's just not there. Just before this happened I had had some strange inquiries, some wanting to be contacted via email, some wanting to pay on arrival and others wanting to book long term but not via airbnb. Last year I just had regular enquiries and numerous bookings, but now I can't seem to get anyone genuine and hardly any bookings. What can I do, if anything, to get my listing visible again and back on track?

3 Replies 3
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

For one, I cannot access your profile.

I think your account has been hacked and that you may have given away your password/log-in details by answering that e-mail.

Contact airbnb asap.

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Bru1 Here are various ways to contact AirBnB:  Contact Airbnb

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Bru1, yes you will need to contact Airbnb directly to sort this out.  The methods and numbers have been given to you by @Dede0. But it's a lesson for the future whether it's with Airbnb, banks, Amazon or whatever; NEVER EVER click in a link that says you can change a password or verify your account unless you have hovered over it made 100% sure it is a genuine email that you were expecting and that the link goes to the correct domain, not just something that looks vaguely similar. I suspect the link you clicked on was not going to Airbnb.com but somewhere else and as a result your account has been hacked.