Listing Dates

Jonathan125
Level 2
Tallahassee, FL

Listing Dates

Hello,

Does anyone know why my listing does not show up after a date range of 27 nights? For example when you search for listings from 3/1/2017- 3/28/2017 my listing will show up. However change that from 3/1/2017-3/29/2017 or a later date and my listing will no longer show up.

I do not have a maximum night stay on the listing nor do I have any of the dates blocked after 3/28/2017. Do I need to be a superhost to have a guest stay more than 27 nights or...? Very confused why it will not bring my listing up.

Hope someone can help me.

Jonathan

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I searched for your space @Jonathan125 and found that when I used the longer date period the lowest rate was higher than your nightly rate which confirms your listing is not showing for some reason.  You might need to explore this with Air BNB. I don't see any reason for the difference between the two time periods.  Community guide link for ways to contact Air BNB.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

E-and-J0
Level 2
Morgantown, WV

Did you double check your booking settings? Look at Calendar under booking settings and make sure that Future Reservations is set to your liking as well as trip length.

Loo