How to remove an additional host

Answered!
Denise8
Level 2
Cincinnati, OH

How to remove an additional host

How do you limit what an additioal host can see?  And/Or remove an addtional host.

1 Best Answer

Hey, so Airbnb responded me with this, did and works! 

"In order to do this please remove your co-host under "Host" - "Manage Listings" - "Calendar and more" / "Additional Hosts". This way Airbnb will stop sending him notifications for booking requests and inquiries. Please try this on a desktop".

Just use the button on the right to the photo and several options will appear, being the last "Remove".

Regards 

Antonio

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Claire-Denise0
Level 1
Bali, Indonesia

yes, i'd ike to know the answer too.  I'm trying to remove an additional host, but I can't find the button.

Hey, so Airbnb responded me with this, did and works! 

"In order to do this please remove your co-host under "Host" - "Manage Listings" - "Calendar and more" / "Additional Hosts". This way Airbnb will stop sending him notifications for booking requests and inquiries. Please try this on a desktop".

Just use the button on the right to the photo and several options will appear, being the last "Remove".

Regards 

Antonio

hi Sergio. 

I wanted to do same but when I click on Co host name it opens his profile in new tab. 

And I Really tried everything. I am using my MacBook. 

Can you help me too. 

Thank you 

I could not see the same menus referred to in the solution above, so here's how I went about it on my Mac:

The topmost row of menus on www.airbnb.com has a "Host" menu. Hover your cursor over it to see the Host menu options. Choose "Calendar." This will open the calendar page for your listing (or one of them, if you have multiple listings). On the left side of the Calendar page will be a column list of options ("Calendar" being the currently selected option); you many need to scroll to get to the "Co-hosts" option. Click it. Now it will show all hosts. Find the co-host to be removed, click the "Remove" link and confirm at the prompt.

If you have multiple listings, you will need to remove the co-host from each one. The second row from the top (a black bar), left-hand side, has a pop-up list of all your listings. Whichever listing you select here is the one you will be removing the co-host from, so select another listing and repeat the process above to remove.

This can be done by the primary host, or the co-host can do it themselves.

Thank you, thank you! I did not scroll down all the way on the side bar to the left. Really apprecaite the help.

Jane365
Level 1
Sheffield, United Kingdom

I have tried all these but I cant see the list to the left of the calender?! Any ideas?

JThanks 

Brycee-Adiah0
Level 1
Lagos, Nigeria

If I remove my co-host, will Airbnb notify him/her?