How do you turn off snooze on a listing early OR how do you make the listing active again?

Steven54
Level 2
Decatur, GA

How do you turn off snooze on a listing early OR how do you make the listing active again?

I had originally set one of my listings to snooze for 2 months but now I want to list it so someone can book it tonight. The last time I had this problem I changed the snooze date to the next day and I was able to book it but that's not the case this time. Why am I unable to end the snoozing on my listings earlier than the end date? I thought I would be able to put it back on listed but I'm not. 

12 Replies 12
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Steven54, I do all this stuff on a PC/laptop so I'm not sure if it's the same on a smartphone. Go to your calendar and in the menu on the left at the bottom is a dropdown. Change it from Snoozed to Listed.

I have the same problem and have done what you said.. but still keeps it as snoozed for the next 2 monts as I needed to do repairs which amazingly took a much shorter time...??

Ira4
Level 10
Athens, Greece

In addition to what @Victoria57 said about PC/Laptop, in Smartphones/Tablets you select "Listings" you choose the listing you want and it opens a window to you where you can edit your listing. Scroll down and at the end of the window you will see the section "Manage" and underneath the word "Snooze" which you can change to "Listed".

Good start!

is it immediate?

Re: how quickly does a listing go live after you change from SNOOZE to LISTED?

Annabel18
Level 1
Chiang Mai, Thailand

As I said I did that but it didn't kick in and kept it on Snooze  Grrrrrrrr!!!

Caroline189
Level 2
Blackheath, Australia

I'm wondering if anyway can help me - a family member needs to move into our accomodation, I'm not sure how long for. If I temporarly deactivate my listing, will I remain a superhost and will all my reviews still be there when and if I reactivate the listing?

I have the exact same question as @Caroline189 I don't see a response yet. Can someone PLEASE help with this issue we both have. Thanks

Lindsay62
Level 1
Pāhoa, HI

Need help please...my elderly grandmother has to move into our rental soon for probably a year or two. Maybe shorter. If I snooze my listing for that time will I lose my superhost status and great reviews?and will I be able to unsnioze earlier if I need?

Maria1534
Level 3
Bejuco, Costa Rica

Jonilyn--Joni-0
Level 2
Pacific City, OR

How to turn snooze listing back on 

Shanna-and-Kelvin0
Level 1
St. John's, Canada

Hi everyone, I am having an issue with snooze as well. I changed it back from snooze to listed on both PC/Laptop and my smart phone. It appears to be listed to me, but when I search for it, it will not appear. What is going on? And how can I fix this?

Thanks!