How do I printout all the relevant information to leave in the house?

Anneke-And-Jim0
Level 3
Peekskill, NY

How do I printout all the relevant information to leave in the house?

I have spent a lot of time with my AirBnb profile to make sure guests have all relevant information they might need while they are visiting. I still find that some people don't read the online instructions and I thought having a printout in the house would be good.

Is there a way I can print out everything and put in a binder?

I know I can print the Guidebook, but I would like other information in there as well, for example the Wifi information, garbage days, etc?

Jim and Anneke
3 Replies 3
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Anneke-And-Jim0, it's not worth trying to print out the Guidebook and make it look good, it puts everything in the wrong section and is more trouble that it's worth. I have all the relevant house, wifi, family, pets, village, attractions, transport and restaurant & shop info in Microsoft Word and just update it when necessary and print it out and leave a copy in each room.

Lois-and-Darryl0
Level 10
Rochester, WA

I agree that many Guests don't read the House Rules.  I've spent a lot of time reducing our House Rules and our House Manual down to two pages, which I print out each double-sided and leave on the table.  If garbage pickup is an important item, add it to your House Manual.  I like having the House Manual because it details the wifi address and instructions on how to operate the electronics and amenities.  Good Luck.

I've had my rules printed on a card stock  type scroll that hangs on the wall with large enough print to read it from afar. My rules contain some funny sarcasm so it's not all stern and regimental. As I'm giving my initial tour and instruction they always one or two that they shout out so I know they have read most. It's when they don't refer to them that I know they haven't, I say "so you guys read the house rules, right?" And if they look at each other I know, especially when I add "all 25 of them" and then I tell them that it's pertinent because if there is something crucial that they don't know and break that rule  it's tricky . I Leave it right there , just hanging unfinished thought.