How can I sent different minimum number of nights at different times of the year

Liz88
Level 1
Happisburgh, United Kingdom

How can I sent different minimum number of nights at different times of the year

I prefer week long bookings at the height of the season but am happy with 3 or sometimes 2 in the winter but there seems no way of doing this. It wuld be great if, as well as defining the price on the calendar, you could set the minimum length of booking. You can do this on other rental sites. Or am I missing something?

6 Replies 6
Ira4
Level 10
Athens, Greece

@Liz88 as I also know, there is no such an ability on Airbnb. But if any host knows something different, I would be interested in knowing, too. 

@Ira4

We do have this ability and easy control over our minimums! It is in the "Availability" dropdown on our calendar.

Andrew90
Level 10
New York, NY

@Liz88 @Ira4You can do this!

Log in and go to your account and go your calendar.  Choose "Availability Settings" from top right and then select "Add a requirment for seasons or weekends"

You can then set up Min Stay and check in day requirements for different seasons (date ranges). 

snip_20160906111639.pngDEATAIL-SAMPLE.png

Andrew

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

@Andrew90 thank you so much! That is something new I learned! 

I have been trying to make another tweak and I just can't figure out exactly how.  We are trying to add in a "no sunday" check-in/out type of scenario - and just putting in 2 night minimum on weekends doesn't work (as I'm fine if they want just 1 nite of a friday)....I then tried this technique you shared where I type in specific dates (a bit tedious, but still workable).  Say this weekend, so for range October 8-9, I put in guests must stay minimum 2 nites, and that they can only check in on saturdays.  That works in almost any reservation request I made, except someone can still check in on friday and leave sunday.  Do you know of anyway we could

make it so that essentially sunday we would not have to do a check-in/out, but still be available to have a guest be there?  thanks!

Liz88
Level 1
Happisburgh, United Kingdom

Thanks Andrew - I would never have found that by my self!