Hello. I am unable to publish my listing.

Divya0
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Hello. I am unable to publish my listing.

Hi ,

I have tried to publish my nnew listing - however airbnb doesnt seem to accept the base price , it keeps redirecting me back to price and calendar.

I have tried with using different browsers as well!

Any help would be great.

Thanks

66 Replies 66
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Divya0,

Welcome to the Community Center. I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties with this. Can I ask what is displaying when you try to publish it? I know this is a silly question, but I presume that you have entered all of the prices for your listing?

Hopefully we can work out why this might be happening so that you are up and running. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie

Hello I have simmilar problem with publishing, I have 4 apartments. I published first after this second not possible.

when I push publish button its strating publishing for a hours but without result. 

Unable to punlish my listing : "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again." 

I am getting the above message even though net connection ins active.

Hi Lizzie, I'm based in Los Angeles - so not sure if you can help out here? But herre goes:

I fillled out my new Listing - pricing, details, rules etc. This is my second listing for another available room in my house. I only want to list 2 rooms as available. 

When i get to the final hurdle, it gets stuck on the publishing page. It just keeps loading and not going anywhere. looks like this: Screen shot 2016-06-14 at 1.26.06 PM.png

I am concerned that there is something about multiple listings that is stopping this. Do you know if that is it or is it a glitch in the app itself. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I am facing the exact same issue...

I'm experiencing the exact same issue as well. No one knows what's going on?

Same issue!

Ryan45
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

I am experiencing the same issue as the other responders. I've been trying almost daily since June 17 and am stuck at "just a moment" after hitting publish.

i also have the same problem

it would be nice if someone from the administrators would come up with an answer

it might be comforting to find out that other people have the same problem, but it is not solving it!

Please help!

Sue542
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi put all prices in the calendar. So dont understand what goes on.  Also took it off smart pricing and it had changed back??

Raphael7
Level 1
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Same here.

Want to had a 3rd listing and it "publishes" for hours in vain!

Arpi0
Level 1
Yerevan, Armenia

Hi there, 

I am experiencing same issue for past few days unable to publish my listing. So it is definately not connected with internet connection. And it is second listing for me as well however my first listing is diactivated so there shouldn't be a problem. 

Hope you can be helpful

thanks in advance

Arpi

Same issue!

I'm experiencing the exact samt problem. I've been trying to publish for hours now. What should I do?