Contacting airbnb directly.

Katelyn8
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

Contacting airbnb directly.

Hey Guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows how to contact Airbnb directly as I can't find their email on the website??
Also if something has been stolen from my Airbnb but you don't know which guest or if it was a guest, what do you do?
Thanks Heaps

3 Replies 3
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You cannot find an email address because Airbnb does not have an email address for correspondance.  Learn how to Contact Airbnb HERE.  (Spoiler Alert:  Twitter is usually the fastest)

It's unfortunate you don't have a security deposit in place, as this may help you recover some funds.

You can make a claim through the Resolution Center and this needs to be done within 24 hours of the guest checking out or before the next guest checks in.

You can view the process here:  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/352/what-happens-if-a-host-makes-a-claim-on-my-security-deposit

Yes, they also dont even put their phone number anywhere obvious. That should tell us something. I had to do a google search for it. I called for an issue today, (which did not get favorbly resolved) by the call center in Manila. It's 855- 424-7262. Good luck...

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Katelyn

I regard any item of a small value as an overhead expense and anything of real value I have removed, minimalism is the way to go! While some people have had success in making claims usual they have tons of documentation, invoices, and photo to back up these claims, in the case you have outlined Katelyn, I reluctantly have to say you haven’t a snow balls change in hell of getting a positive outcome based on the very many blogs I've read.

Please don't blame the messenger.

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

The Explorer's club Krakow VIII