Booking

Booking

my customer says he cant book my place and detail as below :

when i clicked on " book now" the page shift to main page automatically and it was written " it is not possible to book this property. Please contact Airbnb support." and i have tried to clicked through confirmation mail , it also end like that... for all these procedures i conduct with PC / mobile phone. i have tried thousands of times.

18 Replies 18
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Babak0 So did you contact Airbnb support? If so, what did they say?

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Babak0 So did you contact Airbnb support? If so, what did they say?

it is impossible to contact airbnb support. Please try and tell me how you did it cause I cant find a way

@Ben37 Here you go!  I find twitter @airbnbhelp to be the fastest way to reach a person 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

Theepak0
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

I have the exact same issue, were you able to reslove it?

I'm having the exact same issue - second time already! What's going on? Is AirBnb website completely broken?

Flug0
Level 1
Lemwerder, Germany

Trying to make a reservation and also get this message: "It is not possible to book this property. Please contact Airbnb Support." 

Plese fix this Airbnb team!

Guy55
Level 1
Bellevue, WA

Getting the same error message for 3 different properties I'm trying to book. 

Jarvis1
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I'm having same issues...  airbnb support never responded back to me....  what do i do?

Gjergj0
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

same issue! no responce from airbnb since 7 days! i changed the payment method from paypal to credit card and same problem! I have earned 65 Euro travel credit and I cannot use them! They are going to expire soon! Probably Airbnb does not want me to use them!

I am getting the same message!!!  WTF?  My 1st impression of airbnb is not good!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sherry41 and @Babak0,

Welcome to the Community Center. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with this. 

I would recommend contacting the Support Team directly as there may be several different reasons why this is happening and they can look into it further. There is a useful Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) on the different ways to reach the team.

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Support never responds.  They give generic replies like "someone will get back to you soon".  I've seen that multiple times over the course of 2 years and I've never gotten a real response after multiple attempts.

Victor113
Level 2
Miami, FL

Im having the same issue. It occurred back in November with an airbnb account I had for several years. I had only used it once. I contacted support by email and twice by phone and the issue was never resolved. I decided to cancel my account 3 weeks ago and created a new one today and I'm still getting the same message "we had an issue creating your reservation. it is not possible to book this property. please contact Airbnb support." I'd really like to be able to use airbnb, but I can't communicate with any hosts or book anything.