Bank account verification pending

Bank account verification pending

I added my bank account and already received tiny deposit from Airbnb. My Airbnb status says PENDING VERIFICATION and there are no options to complete verification. How do I complete the verification process?

13 Replies 13

Orlando...did you get your account verified...I'm having the same issue.

I can see a deposit in my bank account, but don't see anywhere to enter the amount, how do I verify?

Sophie90
Level 1
Singapore

hi ,

i am having the same issue, airbnb never help me to slove the problem

it is really a bad experience .

i am not sure what to do now 

Chelsey1
Level 1
Omaha, NE

I'm having the same issue. It's been about a week and nothing has changed. The small deposit has also show in my bank account. Anyone have any insight?

Dafi0
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

just to let you all know I called Airbnb and this is the answer:

once you added bank account, you don't need to do anything anymore.

Airbnb will deposit $0.01 and it will take them about 7 days to verfy that the money been going into the bank. Once its done the system wil automaticlly change it to active

while it's getting clrfy any new reservation $ will go to your bank as it did beofe

once you see that it changed from verification pending to Active you can change the defulte setting of the bank.

If you happend to change the defulte before it's been verfy, no worry, the money will still going to the old bank account. 

If you in usa and still need to reach Airbnb here is the number 855-424-7262

All the best. PLL

Susan152
Level 1
Cedar Park, TX

My first guest checked in on Sunday.  My bank account is NOT showing a $0.01 cent transaction. AirBNB still shows that the amount ha not been paid to me because my bank account verification is still pending.  

What are the next steps to verify my account and how long does the process take?  

Thank you!

Irina112
Level 2
Alhaurín el Grande, ES

I'm having the same issue. I received the small deposit more than 2 weeks ago but my status is still pending verification. My first guest checked in almost a week ago but no money has been received frm AirBnB. How can this verification process be completed? Anyone had any luck here?

Natcha0
Level 2
Pattaya City, Thailand

Now Im also facing the same problem - 

Where i Can attached my bank statement, airbnb team also dont give me link

Already 2 Guest move in - and still my payment stuck 

Anyone have Idea What to do ?

Sean82
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I'm also having this problem. New Bank Acc is pending, but my old bank account was closed a month ago. Client is about to stay and make payment. How do I get AirBnb to reclify this?

Anirban5
Level 1
Shillong, IN

I have been trying to list my property and I've provided my Bank Details, it is however not verified yet as I've just done it today. Will my listing be published only after the verificaction?

Pavak0
Level 1
Ahmedabad, IN

I am from India and my bank account status is pending since a month! ( My account is verified by idfy though)

Stucked in the same situation. Bro please let me know if you got the solution

V46
Level 1
Kolkata, IN

Bank A/c verification is pending and I cannot publish my property online due to payment routing problem