run away hosts.. bnb is down the tubes.. forced bookings are the new norm

Mike496
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

run away hosts.. bnb is down the tubes.. forced bookings are the new norm

i was just told by bnb customer support that i am 'REQUIRED TO ACCEPT MY NEXT INQUIRY OR I WILL NO LONGER BE LISTED"  yep , made her repeat it twice so i could record it. i asked her what if i get a request from someone with "death to america" tatood on their forehead (had something similar recently) if it would matter.. her response was that this is discrimination. if you have read my past posts you know what i am going thru.. if not, i will recap by telling you that since i wrote and complained to bnb about their current policys, i have not had a booking.. their excuse is that i declined 5 guests over a short period of time... my bnb biz went from $2K per month average to 0. ADVICE TO OTHER HOSTS (from a host who has had over 700 guests in the past 3 years) don't wait till you have someone wreck your house to get off this site! as posted by many other hosts customer service at bnb does not exist.  mlo 

ps. i still have one of my properties listed for the sole purpose of proof for potential litigation.. if you wish to add your circumstances please feel free

1 Reply 1
Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Mike496 They will bury this post into the basement within 24 hours. This is the company’s answer to free customer service provided by the host. 

Are you listing on other platforms or are you getting out of the game? 

‘You know it’s hard out here for a Host’