emails dont work

Ian30
Level 1
Cheltenham, United Kingdom

emails dont work

Hi folks, when I get an email telling me there is a booking and I respond on the email it always bounces back.  I have to go into the app to respond but the emails often show up well before the enquiry shows up in the app.  This is slowing my response time.  Any ideas? 

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Ian30 I don't use any apps for managing my Airbnb business as they tend to have glitches and, in my opinion, are not reliable.  I use my phone for email and sms message alerts, but then I revert to my laptop using Google Chrome (which Airbnb says is best for their site).

After I get an email or sms alert on my phone, it usually takes about 5 minutes for the notice to show up on my Dashboard.  

Not only do I not receive the e-mail inquiry for 10 hours, the inquiry never shows up in the inbox!

I am getting really frustrated with Airbnb as there is absolutely no assistance.

All inquiries are to go to my business e-mail; some are now going to my personal e-mail. How, I don't know.

I have checked listing on the correct e-mail is there.

In addition, I received an e-mail (on personal) that if I continue to decline inquiries, I will be suspended.

HELLO - dates are booked -through Airbnb!!!! Inquiry is NOT in inbox!!!

Hi @Mary53 It might be a good idea to have Airbnb take a look at how your account is set up.  Missing inquiries and reservation requests is really serious so you need to get this fixed asap.  Here are all the ways to contact Airbnb: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...