What Hosts are saying

Cut out a snippet since it is copyright - I think we can all sympathize... In 2014 Morgane Lequand bought her first Parisian flat, a cosy little place in the northern 18th arrondissement. Given her pricey mortgage and renovations, “I was practically oblig...
    How can I change the price for the requested reservation. I have the room for 6 and the guest is coming just 1 person. I would like to give the discount on this. How can I change it ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    For the last three months, ...March, Apil and May, my place was all but fully booked out...26 days for each of April and May, 20 days in March. Now that tourist season is in full swing, I have nothing for June or July. No bookings, no inquiries, nada. i... Latest reply by Paul154
    WARNING!!!! Hello fellow Airbnb Super Host that have been deceived into believing our beautiful homes are protected. I wanted to also point out that thieves can read our comments and rob us blind . Airbnb only gives $256 for damages . I have an open c... Latest reply by Judy6
    Guests not reading rules or hoping I won't call them on it. Last week a group of 6 adults, 5 children and 1 infant. My rules state infants cost after 8 people and should be added as children not infants. So do I risk a bad review by asking for the extra ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi, I'm hosting a guest for several weeks. He will stay during the week and leave for the weekends. Usually when I have long term guests I give them access to the laundry facilities in my part of the house and they do their own laundry, remake beds etc. I... Latest reply by Emiel1