What Hosts are saying

When we review our guests we are asked four questions....when they review us, they are asked many more in depth questions. AirBnB never asks if we reached out or checked in with our guests. Recently I have had two guests tell me everything was great but t... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hosts beware! A serious bug exists in the "Rule Sets" for the multicalendar. Here is the issue:1. You set the rule for minimum 5 days for dates March 1 to March 31.2. Guest tries to search for 6 days or more and your listing does not appear. In fact only ... Latest reply by Maria481
    My guests lied about problem in villa (they said there was mold buit there was not, basically they were unhappy about layout of villa becasue they didnt read description properly. Somehow Airbnb agreed and refunded, now I get bad review and I lose superh... Latest reply by Jen7
    Hello everyone,my question is a bit cheeky so feel free to roast me I am renting a private room in our house and I had a couple staying with us last week. They booked for two nights. After they checked in and I showed them the house, they start complainin... Latest reply by Ben551
    I am a co-host of our Airbnb, where my daughter is listed as the Host. However, she had started this venture for me and therefore, I look after the entire show. However, when it comes to knowing where we stand and where we need to do better, Airbnb someho...
    Hi Fellow Hosts & Co-hosts;I am available for Meet and Greets and Key Exchange for anyone Hosting in Brisbane. I also offer cleaning services.Please email me sorayascleaningservice@outlook.com if you require my services and we can discuss further. Regards...
    I brought this up on another thread too, but wanted to revist the issue now that the guests are actually on my property. Its a complciated situation, so here goes1) Female guest booked a room with herself and one guest for 20 days2) Right after the first... Latest reply by Anthony608