What Hosts are saying

We live upstairs, rent a huge room and guests have own private patio downstairs. Really reasonable cost compared to other homes in area. We had 2 twenty something guests for 4 nights. We literally tiptoed and whispered for 3 days and nights. On the last n... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I came across a Twitter thread from Airbnb yesterday. A plea, asking (begging) people to get their brand name correct.I remember back in the early days of the forum getting some really snarky responses from people when I politely questioned their chosen m... Latest reply by Sandra126
    • Screenshot 2019-01-27 at 09.46.49.png
    When I search for our guest house in town near me, it does not show up on the map, or the listing, even though that weekend is open? Not sure why....its hard to book if we don't show up..helpthanksBlack Oak InnHermann Mo Latest reply by Emiel1
    Does airbnb still have co-hosts? I used to do this, but moved and would like to help in my new community.Warmly,Erin Latest reply by Linda108
    I recently received my first review on a 2nd listing and the review doesn’t show in the search scroll when guests are seeing all available properties on their initial search. Reviews show there for all properties but mine. Once the guest clicks on my lis... Latest reply by Destin1
    Hello Fellow Airbnb Hosts, I wanted to ask for your advice / thoughts... I have just received an instant booking from a woman who has one BAD review associated with her profile. Upon reading, it would appear she was part of a larger group staying in someo... Latest reply by Sarah327
    I have had 2 listings in the last 2 weeks. Bit were from young males, booked on the same day. One small ked drugs in the room and the other turned up with a girlfriend at 1am.I politely told him it clearly says Single occupancy and he asked if we could wo... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello! My name is Billy. I have added by drag and dropping some new photos on my listing and now I want to delete some. There is no Trash icon on the photos I listed. How can I remove them? Can you, please, help me?Thanx, Billy Latest reply by Jeff158