What Hosts are saying

Hey everyone! My name is James and I run a small Airbnb management company. This means I rent properties and sublet them on Airbnb (with permission of course) and other short-term rental websites. I will be renting a HOUSE in Bondi Beach and wish to get i...
    I currently have a guest who booked a 28 day stay (right now going into the second week). He is moving to the area, but booked for a month while he looked for an apartment. He just told me that he would like to leave early (in the next 1-2 days) since h... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Looking for specific answers...to date Airbnb support folks will not give specifics...can any of you please "Your support staff informed me that if a listing is turned over to a guest incompletely, or not clean, Airbnb may deduct my entire published clean...
    Good evening. I am beyond frustrated with the physical address drop down that doesn't work, this is for an aditional listing. I see many hosts have this issue and yet i can't see how to over come this. My friends place is on a farm and i can't even pick... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am new on Air BnB and just had my first guest, which was a Chinese. This guy clearly had no clue from AirBnB and could not read english. He accuses me of not being honest about my listing in several ways and has never read that ‚private room‘ does not m... Latest reply by Nicolien2
    Greetings, I've been hosting guests at Airbnb for almost five years and have always taken my personal safety as paramount and experienced absolute utter disregard from a Case Manager and their Supervisor today in attemptng to resolve the following. I rece... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Does anyone know how it works if I need to cancel the entire month and already have 3 reservations booked? We are new hosts and have a family emergency where we need to move into out airbnb for possibly 2 months. I did read somewhere that there is a fee? ... Latest reply by Michelle-And-Michael0